Developing Structure And Process For New And Existing Businesses
The founding partners of Lewis Kappes, Ted Lewis and Phil Kappes, were established business attorneys in Indianapolis before the firm was formed, and their corporate law practices have been the foundation of the firm's development. Lewis Kappes represents businesses from start-up to dissolution, performing many of the same services as in-house attorneys at large corporations. The legal services we provide to business clients include:
- Business formation: incorporation, forming a partnership, limited liability company (LLC) or other organization
- Business planning: Preparation of by-laws, operating agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Corporate filings and records
- Annual meetings, minutes and resolutions
- Financing, securities and taxation
- Contract negotiations and corporate transactions
- Commercial leasing, lease negotiations
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Imports and exports
- Bankruptcy and reorganization
Helping Business Clients Minimize Risks And Maximize Profits
In addition, Lewis Kappes represents corporate clients in almost every subject area of the firm's practice, such as matters involving
- Employee relations, benefits and pensions
- Energy procurement and utilization
- Immigration services
- Protection of intellectual property rights
- Environmental compliance and other regulatory compliance
- Zoning and land use issues
- Business litigation and other dispute resolution procedures.
Our clients range from small family-owned and cost-efficient representation to any organization with a presence in or near Indianapolis, including Bloomington, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Gary, and Evansville.
Call a lawyer at our firm at 317-639-1210 or get in touch with us through our online contact form.